Before you begin your application, please take a moment to review the following information. Real Property Management Colorado uses Findigs to power our applications process. We reserve the right to process multiple applications on each property and allow the homeowner to select the application they wish to proceed with while abiding by Fair Housing Laws.
- Please note you will need to create an account with Findigs in order to submit an application. We only process complete applications. Any applications that comes through incomplete will not be reviewed or processed. To inquire about the status of your application, please contact our office.
- If you are applying as a group, the first person in your group will need to invite any co-applicants in the corresponding section. If someone in your group has already started an application, ask them to send you a dedicated invitation before continuing. Please note that your application will remain incomplete until ALL applicants 18 and older have completed an application.
- If you have not already, please confirm with the leasing agent that the rental property will be available at your desired time frame and that your pet(s) will be allowed at the property.
- Please be aware that the security deposit in certified funds will be due upon notification that your application is approved.
- You will be prompted to verify your proof of income and photo ID at specific points in the online application. Findigs offers easy ways to verify your income by linking directly to your payroll or bank account. You may also upload specific documents to your application if you are unable to link your accounts. Please see the list of acceptable forms of proof below.
- Upon completing your application, you will be sent a link by our team via the Findigs Chat to sign the brokerage disclosure through PandaDoc.
- There is a $55 non-refundable application fee per each applicant 18 and older. The $55 non-refundable application fee is based on the average cost to process an application. This average cost is based on the number of applications processed annually. This is based on the average cost to process an application, which is made up of the costs for the application processing system ($30.00) and costs to review and manage the application ($27.95).
- Every applicant must provide verifiable proof of current income either by linking their accounts through Findings or submitting one of the forms of income below. Acceptable proof of income includes:
- Paystubs for the last 30 days (Most recent, consecutive 4 weeks)
- Bank statements with account holder name visible for the last 30 days showing direct deposit from employer (Please note screen shots that do not include account holder name will not be accepted)
- Court-ordered child support or alimony
- Most recent W2 if from current employer
- Tax returns and last 3 months of personal bank statements with account holder name visible or last 6 months of personal bank statements with account holder name visible if self-employed (Please note screen shots that do not include account holder name and business bank statements will not be accepted)
- Verification of employment with income completed
- Offer letter/contract on letterhead and signed by employer if starting a new job
- Section 8 Voucher
- Social security or disability income benefits letter
1. THE PROSPECTIVE TENANT(S) HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROVIDE TO REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COLORADO A PORTABLE TENANT SCREENING REPORT, AS DEFINED IN SECTION 38-12-902 (2.5),COLORADO REVISED STATUTES; AND
2. IF THE PROSPECTIVE TENANT(S) PROVIDE REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COLORADO WITH A PORTABLE TENANT SCREENING REPORT, REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COLORADO IS PROHIBITED FROM CHARGING THE PROSPECTIVE TENANT(S) A FEE FOR REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COLORADO TO ACCESS OR USE THE PORTABLE TENANT SCREENING REPORT.
3. IN ORDER TO QUALIFY, PROSPECTIVE TENANT’S APPLICATION MUST BE CONSIDERED COMPLETE AND INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION: A COMPLETED APPLICATION FOR EVERYONE 18 AND OLDER, UNEXPIRED GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO-IDS, PROOF OF INCOME, A SIGNED BROKERAGE DISCLOSURE, AND A PORTABLE TENANT SCREENING REPORT CONTAINING CREDIT, RENTAL HISTORY, AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND INFORMATION WITHIN THE LAST 30 DAYS AND SHOWING THE PROSPECTS’ NAME, CONTACT INFORMATION, VERIFICATION OF EMPLOYMENT AND INCOME, AND LAST KNOWN ADDRESS. APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT SUBMIT A COMPLETED APPLICATION BASED ON THE ABOVE WILL BE CONSIDERED INCOMPLETE AND WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE PROPERTY. TENANTS MUST HAVE PHYSICALLY VIEWED THE PROPERTY PRIOR TO SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION.